GUIDELINES - Who May Participate
- Anyone selling SECOND HAND, ANTIQUE OR USED merchandise. New merchandise or crafts are NOT allowed.
- Exhibitor MUST provide Texas Sales Tax Permit at the time of registration.
- Exhibitors MUST remain setup and open for business for the entire duration of the show.
HOW TO REGISTER - Register via Email or Mail
- Read the Information Sheet and Contract.
- Complete Show Application and Contract.
- Email or Mail the signed Show Application and Contract with payment. Or, complete the Online Application (see tab at top of page).
Please read the information sheet below carefully. We recommend you print this file for your records. It is important that you completely understand the policies and guidelines of the City-Wide Garage Sale® before registering as an Exhibitor.
IMPORTANT: NEW MERCHANDISE AND CRAFTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SHOW.